Sunday, August 9, 2009

To Where?

Like a bird that forgot its home
I cannot even remember your figure...

Alone on the blood red hill
The footprints you left behind bring me pain
Just like being chained in memories
Memories of your unforgettable warmth

To where have you vanished?

The color of promise is fading, swept away by the wind
To the sky hazed in scarlet laments

Memories that echo in my ears
The ultramarine meadow has fallen asleep
To protect the dimly shining flowers
Along the path of faint sighs

To where are you going?

In order to bring back those wailing warmth
I chase after you with my tired feet, I want for you with my painful heart
I whisper, I sing, I search for you

Can we ever meet again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template by Administrator Frelia | Anak SD | Blogger