Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Your Voices

I could still hear the remains of the old song
I could still hear the roaring of the faraway ocean beyond the blue-filled night

This pain in my heart, could it be the shadow of someone dear to me?

I am here now, like a ship swaying in the sea of time
I could hear your voice, the sea is trembling

From my closed eyes, a drop of tear runs pass the fragments of the days that have gone by
As I wander around, I keep a distance and gaze up at the bird flying above the sky

The words I entrust in the wind, will they reach the side of someone dear to me?

I am here now, like the wings fluttering
I could hear your voice, tearing the sky apart

Before long, I shall be walking under the shining light
I could hear your voice, time has begun to move along

One day, after endless struggling, I shall, without any doubt, return to that place
This song never ends, I will never forget

I will never forget you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template by Administrator Frelia | Anak SD | Blogger