Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ray Of Springs

The color of hatching rose buds
Announced us the ending of a long Winter

Flower petals soaring in the wind, like dancing feather plumes
Your hair flowing in my hand, like snow falling in winter

You cannot erase those mistakes you committed, but
As time continues to move, the seasons will come and make up for them

Ah! A warm feeling pervades me
For the first time I realized the meaning of "happiness"

Such a great joy, being here with you is a miracle

2 comments:

Dhemz said...

came here to visit.....and btw, I would like to ask a favor if you could help us vote for my daughter...if you have time....your help is much appreciated....thanks!

* You can Vote for Akesha by answering this question and post the whole sentence as your comment:
Question: Akesha is my winning Pinoy Smile because ----------
Note: You can cast your vote and comment everyday. Thanks!

prashant said...

You cannot erase those mistakes you committed, but
As time continues to move.

Work From Home India

Post a Comment

 
Template by Administrator Frelia | Anak SD | Blogger