Thursday, July 2, 2009

I Think...

I think we need a god and a bar ..
I think tonight we'll get to tell us everything
that we have to say ... or so I believe ...
I really believe that not everything is already here .. and some days instead
I think it is so ...
I think to your smell and the way I do feel,
This I believe ...
Here nobody c'ha the owner's manuals,
I believe that everyone makes the rounds as it is in their own way
here there was never a world only ..
I think that says that around that love brings love, I think ...
if you need, call me "stupid", but at least I think ...
if you just call me "stupid", at least for me ..
I think the noise of those who remain silent,
that when we quit a little early to hope 'to die ...
I believe in your love and what I pull out .. or so I believe ..
I think there is something locked
and that all truth can do good or do evil ..
I think that now you must hear our hands to those who believe ...
I think that says that around that love called love ...
I think ...
if you need, call me "stupid", but at least I think ...
if you just call me "stupid", at least for me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template by Administrator Frelia | Anak SD | Blogger